Absolute Care Solutions Ltd offers a unique combination of premier home health care to Wolverhampton area. Market research indicates that there is a significant need for quality home health care within this region and we believe that by employing competent and well-educated staff and providing them with organized and responsive management, we can become the home health care agency of choice in Wolverhampton.
We are proud of our compassionate home care program designed to help people stay at home and healthier longer.
Who are we?
Absolute care is a domiciliary care agency, which provides a range of personal care and essential domestic support services for vulnerable people living in their own homes who may be unable to carry out theses tasks for themselves. Regulated and assessed by the Care Quality Commission and an approved provider to Wolverhampton Social Services.
While the exact nature of service provided to each Service User will vary and tailored to their needs, the following are examples of the services that are offered:
- Assistance with dressing and grooming.
- Help with personal cleanliness (Washing, bathing and Showering).
- Assisting with getting in and out of bed.
- Preparation of meals and drinks.
- Support with continence care.
- Help and assistance with general mobility needs.
- Prompting or administration of medication.
- Assistance with domestic tasks including cleaning, washing, ironing, hoovering, bed making and changing.
- Escorting/Accompanying within the community to day centres, doctor’s surgery, opticians, shops.
- Providing company and companionship.
- Providing care to cover for family/carer to take a break.
Our mission and vision
Absolution Care Solutions envisions to be known as the best home care providers in the market, providing the very best, first rate care to client in our geographical market by employing only proven, hard- working, professional, honest, compassionate and ethical home care providers in the market who are dedicated provide outstanding home care services.
To assist every client with improving their quality of life, encouraging independence and allowing them to be comfortable with excellent care in their own homes by providing first-class, professional care with respect, dignity and compassion.
Absolute care solutions not only provide domiciliary care but also accompany service users to appointments, day outs, day trips, meal preparation or even provide daytime respite care. As a registered manager and Director, I have 11 years of healthcare experience. I have been working as Senior Nurse Manager for last 3 years in NHS hospital. I am equipped with skills, knowledge and experience in healthcare sector. I always had passion and drive for healthcare profession. Setting up a healthcare business for serving community has always been my dream.
Absolute care staff is trained at level 2-level 3 in care and acquainted with skills and knowledge in healthcare. Staff is caring, compassionate and competent. I am proud to be a part of great team. All staff is fully trained in mandatory training i.e health and safety, manual handling, basic life support, level 2 first aid, Medicine administration, Infection prevention etc.
Absolute care has a commitment of care towards all staff and for each member to be recognised as a valuable member of a team with a shared objective of giving the highest possible quality of care. Absolute care recognises that care workers are the most important people in our organisation with whom Service users will have regular contact.
- All Absolute care staff shall respect the wishes of the Service User.
- Absolute care Management and staff are committed to the statement and for adhering to the absolute Code of Practice.
- All Absolute care staff is given a staff handbook as guidance to the many aspects of administration and statutory care requirements. This handbook is updated in line with any legislation.
- All Absolute care staff undergo throughout their employment, training, by a qualified training consultancy to maximise the quality of service provided to all our Service Users.
- All Absolute Care Staff will commence the minimum of NVQ 2 or equivalent within twelve months of employment.
All staff will have enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Services) previously known as CRB check before commencing any care work for Absolute care solutions. All staff will be joint national care certificate programme to undergo vigorous training and complete care competencies in 12 weeks.
Most of the care staff is able to communicate in Panjabi, Hindi and Urdu to provide care needs and overcome language barriers.
I am more than fully satisfied with the excellent service provided so carefully and so sincerely by each and every care giver.
We are confident leaving mother in nanocare’s quality care! They deliver wonderful service with a personal touch!
My Mom’s primary caregiver is wonderful. The nurse is wonderful and the overall experience was awesome!
Write a testimonial
All the testimonials on NanoCare are written by clients from our community. So any testimonial you see is based on a stay that a guest had in a host’s listing.